Cotton Tree Lodge all-inclusive rates
Rates are per person
7 nights,double occupancy
|Summer||Jun 1 to Jul 15 and Nov 1 to Nov 19||$1149||$1349||$2269||$2269|
|Winter||Jan 2 to May 31 and Nov 20 to Dec 20||$1249||$1539||$1899||$2599|
|Holiday||Dec 21 to Jan 4, 2015||$1339||$1739||$2079||$2939|
The lodge is open November 1 to July 15.
Rates are in USD and include:
- Lodging in Deluxe Cabana (based on double occupancy)
- All meals from dinner on day of arrival to breakfast on day of departure
- Transfers to and from Punta Gorda to Cotton Tree Lodge. (Transfers are by boat for flights arriving by mid-afternoon, by road for flights arriving late afternoon).
- Wi-fi (in main lodge only)
- Taxes and 10% service charge
- Guided activities as follows (see Activities page for full descriptions)
Snorkeling at Snake Caye in the Port of Honduras marine reserve (not included in single occupany package)
Eladio Pop farm tour
Blue Creek Cave swim
Nighttime jungle walk
Horseback ride (included in seven night package)
Other activities to enjoy on your own at the lodge include birding, kayaking, swimming (no crocs in the river!), exploring the organic garden on site, borrowing a bicycle to ride to a nearby village, or relaxing in your screened cabana. In the evenings, the Main Lodge (where meals are served) is a popular gathering spot, with its library, soft music, and well-stocked bar.
Dive upgrades available. Please contact our office for details.
Price does not include airfare, alcoholic beverages, or tips for guides. We are happy to book your in-country flight from Belize City to Punta Gorda ($275.00 USD, subject to change). Please contact our office prior to booking your flight to Belize City to coordinate arrival and departure times.