Isla Marisol Resort, a rustic, all-inclusive Caribbean Belize resort, lies on a pristine and secluded palm-studded island on Glovers Reef (also called Glover's Atoll). If your idea of a perfect Belize vacation includes poolside drinks, 24 hour air conditioning,
and reliable internet - then Isla Marisol is not for you. However, if you want to experience the best diving and snorkeling in Belize while staying at a small, friendly, family run resort 26 miles offshore, then Isla Marisol is an excellent choice.
Incredible wall diving is just a stone's throw from the resort, with a 2,000-foot wall right in front, on the Caribbean side. Snorkel or dive on guided trips around the 80-square-mile atoll, or in the crystal clear lagoon within the resort.
Other activities include kayaking and excellent fly-fishing and trolling.
Want to Dive with the World's Largest Fish?
Don't miss our Whale Shark Weeks this spring! Find out more here.
- Small, intimate, family-run resort on one of the most spectacular reef systems in the Caribbean
- Just 11 cabañas and two large Reef Houses, all air conditioned (as generators are able)
- Private bathrooms, daily maid service
- Excellent Caribbean-style food included in price
- Over-the-water bar for relaxing at day's end
- World-class diving, snorkeling, kayaking and fishing
- UN World Heritage Site on the world's second-largest barrier reef system, the Belize barrier reef
- Remote, pristine location 30 miles offshore
- All of the private cabanas have private porches with hammocks. Some are right on the water, some are set back on the beach for more privacy.
Update for Manta Resort visitors: if you've been to the legendary, but now closed, Manta Resort and have been dying to return, visit Isla Marisol, which is just yards away across the lagoon! Same great diving and snorkeling!
Join us! You won't have to share paradise with large crowds!